1. The Raitopolku 4 Log Cabin square footage is about 240 square meters (2600 sq ft). The Cabin has a spacious living room, a well-equipped kitchen and a comfortable dinette, hallway, five bedrooms with 9 to 11 beds, sauna compartment, 6 toilets, 5 shower rooms, utility room for washing and drying clothes, maintenance room for ski gear, terrace and technical spaces. The Lodger has the right to use these places, except the technical spaces. The Cabin features a fast wireless Internet connection and a wireless network that covers the entire Cabin. In addition, the Cabin has two large display screens and a wireless sound system on the Cabin walls. Smoking inside, on the terrace or near the cabin is prohibited. If this prohibition is violated, the Lodgers will be invoiced for the cleaning: 300 to 900 € + VAT per room. Pets are prohibited indoors. If this prohibition is violated, the Lodgers will be invoiced the cleaning costs and any damages.
2. Before the Lodgers pay the reservation fee, they are expected to read and understand these Terms of Rental. The Lodgers accept the Terms when they make the reservation for the Cabin.
3. Personal information about the Lodgers (the Lodger who makes the reservation must be of age)
a. Name _____________________ __________ __________
b. Address _____________________ __________ __________
c. Tel.number _____________________
d. E-mail _____________________
e. Passport Number (for foreigners)__________________________
f. The group consists of _______ adults and _________ persons under 18.
g. Company name __________________________ Company Number _________
4. The rental fee of the Cabin is determined according to the season, Rental time and number of Lodgers. The Calculator in the Web Reservation Calendar calculates the rent and breaks it down into the Reservation Fee and Final Payment. The Reservation is valid once the Reservation Fee has been paid. The Final Payment must be paid two (2) months before the Date of Arrival. If the payment is late, the Reservation is cancelled automatically. In this case, the Reservation Fee will not be refunded. If the Reservation is made less than two (2) months before the arrival date, the Cabin can be Rented only by paying the entire Rental payment. A lodging day starts at 4 pm and ends at 12 pm.
5. The following is included in the Cabin/Room Rental:
– right to use the Cabin/Room and linens
– Internet connection via Cabin’s internal wireless network
– wood for the fireplace and pellets for the pellet fireplace
– final cleaning (see section 12)
– use of washer and utility room
– use of Cabin’s skis
– use of Cabin’s Ski Passes
6. A Reservation can be cancelled either via the Web Reservation Calendar or by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation is only valid when it has been received. When a Reservation is cancelled after the Final Payment has been paid, only the portion of the Final Payment depending on the number of lodgers according to section 7 will be refunded. The same refunding policy is applied when the actual number of lodgers decreases.
7. The Lodger is entitled to receiving the sum paid to Kolmen Koukku Oy minus the Reservation Fee and a 30 € Office Fee, if the Lodger or a member of his/her household contracts a serious illness, receives a serious injury in an accident or passes away. The basis for the cancellation must be indicated to the Renter by a medical sertificate, death certificate or other reliable method. If the cancellation occurs less than three days (72 hours) before the beginning of the Rental Period or during the Rental Period, the Lodger’s payments will not be refunded. Changing the Rental Date means cancelling the Rental and making a new Reservation. Shortening the Rental Period does not entitle the Lodger to a refund, nor does the non-attendance of a member of the party.
8. The Lodger may not hand over the Cabin to a third party without a written permission from the Renter.
9. When the Lodger has paid the Final Payment, he/she will receive the code to the Cabin keybox. The Rental Period starts on the day of arrival at 4 pm and ends on the day of departure at 12 pm. The code is delivered via e-mail and SMS to the addresses provided by the Lodger. The key fits the front door. The keys for bedrooms and maintenance rooms are located in the key rack in the hallway.
10. The keys must be returned to the rack before departure. A 250 € fee will be collected for a missing key.
11. If the number of Lodgers increases during the Rental Period, the additional people must be reported in the reservation system, which will calculate the required payment for the additional people. If the number of Lodgers increases during the Rental Period, the Renter’s contact person must be notified of any additional Lodgers. If the Lodgers do not pay the additional payment on their own initiative, the additional payment will be doubled.
12. The Lodger’s responsibilities:
a. Keep the property tidy. Before departure the Lodgers must replace any furniture and movable goods in their original places, wash the dishes and replace them in their original places, switch off any electrical equipment and lights, check that the doors and windows are locked, and take any trash in garbage bags to the outside garbage bin. An untidy Cabin will incur a separate additional fee that is the sum invoiced by the cleaning company and a 30 € Office Fee.
b. Take care of the fire safety in the Cabin and follow the Safety Instructions for the Cabin.
c. Take care of the movable goods in the Cabin. The movable goods have been listed and photographed before the arrival of the Lodgers.
d. Notify the Renter of any damages by entering them in the Lodger’s information in the Web Reservation system or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.
e. Notify the Renter immediately about any deficiencies in the Cabin, faulty equipment, leaking taps or toilets, water damages, etc.
13. The Lodger is obligated to cover any damage caused by him/her to the Cabin, the Cabin’s movable goods and gear, Cabin equipment and Cabin surroundings. Neglecting the notification will increase the compensation for damages.
14. The Lodger has the right to cancel the agreement and get a full refund, if the Cabin is not available for the Lodger at the beginning of his/her Rental Period (the Reservation is missing etc.), the Cabin is not fit for lodging (fire or water damages etc.), and the Renter cannot arrange lodging for the Lodger for the agreed-on Rental Period.
15. The Renter has the right to cancel the agreement, if the Lodger causes damage or danger to his/her surroundings. The Lodger is obligated to pay any cancellation costs and damages caused by him/her.
16. Any items left behind at the Cabin will be stored for 3 months. Inexpensive items will not be stored. You can ask for any items by sending e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org. Postage fees and a 30 € Office Fee will be collected for any item returns.
17. Any claims about the Cabin or its services must be sent by e-mail to address email@example.com or via Internet by using the Feedback page to the Renter’s customer service.
18. Primary method to solve any disputes is negotiation. If any negotiations fail, the dispute will be settled in Länsi-Uusimaa District Court at Lohja, Finland. This agreement will be interpreted according to the Finnish law.
Kolmen Koukun Oy, Company Number 2790342-9.
Virkkalantie 12-16 B 13, 08700 Lohja, Finland
Tel. +358 40 5616630